Working with Melbourne Child Development
There are few careers that are as rewarding as speech pathology, and this is never more the case than at Melbourne Child Development (MCD). As one of the largest private paediatric speech pathology practices in Victoria, you will have the opportunity to work with children and their families across variety of ages and needs, and also having the opportunity to specialise in particular areas of interest.
When you join MCD you become part of a dynamic, talented, passionate team of people, committed to providing positive outcomes and the best care and treatment to their clients and families.
The benefits of working with MCD include:
- Team environment – weekly professional development meetings, and an open, interactive team culture
- Mentoring – professional guidance and support from senior experienced speech pathology colleagues; encouraging skills training and lifelong learning; ongoing professional development
- Effort based remuneration
- Well resourced – with up to date assessment materials and therapy resources including computer based therapies; dedicated resource coordinator to create, organise and look after resources
- Experienced and engaging Client Services team to manage all clients services processes from client bookings, room management, client engagement, funding options and payment
- Individual professional development plans to support career aspirations
- Opportunities for flexible hours and work arrangements
- Good working relationships with allied health, education and medical specialists from all over Melbourne
- Varied work environments – opportunities to interact across clinic, home, school, early intervention and child-care centres.
MCD actively recruits people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience. This helps us understand the different needs of the patients and provide the best possible level of service. We are always looking at opportunities for part time and full time therapists at our Practice, located at Box Hill South.
If you would like to know more about commencing or advancing your speech pathology career with Melbourne Child Development, please call (+61 3) 9890 1062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org